VFTECH was founded in 1992 in Prievidza, Slovakia.
One of the areas of the company’s activity is the development and manufacture of underwater video cameras and compact remotely operated underwater vehicles (ROV). Several ROV Gnom modifications were designed for different depth ranges and equipped with umbilical cables of different lengths, diverse video cameras, manipulators etc. have been developed with respect to operating experience and requests from various customers.
The company produces several types of ROV Gnom and underwater cable video cameras based on Gnom technology. All these devices are mainly designed for various underwater survey operations.
The main advantages of ROV Gnom:
- Easy to use – even one person can operate the ROV using a game joystick;
- Very convenient for operations from any watercraft – ROV can be launched from a large vessel or even from a rubber boat;
- High availability – the whole system setup time is less than 3-5 minutes
- High maneuvering capability and ability to operate in hard-to-reach places such as small holes and cavities;
- Easy for transportation – the whole system can be packed in two cases and carried by hand.
- Battery power supply built-in to the surface control case.
Now VFTECH is a team of highly qualified experts that have wide and great knowledge, skills and experience in development of underwater survey devices.
Our company has produced more than 500 ROV Gnom of several types that have been used on a wide range of underwater projects all over the world.