Most powerful of GNOM ROVs for professional use.
A wide range of additional equipment can be installed.
Basic technical specification
Max. operating depth – 300m
Max. tether length – 400 (11,0mm)
2x Video camera – Sony Super HAD 2 CCD 800 TV lines
2x Camera tilt servo
4x Integrated cluster of LEDs (adjustable light)
Lights Luminous flux - 4500 lumens
ROV dimensions (LxWxH) – 440x650x360 mm
ROV weight 25,0kg
Full system (basic set) weight with 50m cable: 90kg
Tether diameter – 11mm
Surface unit power supply 100 - 240 VAC
Surface unit power output - 350 VDC
Total power consumption less than 2000 Watts of 240VAC
System basic set:
- GNOM Pro submersible (operating depth up to 150m)
- 4 magnetically coupled thrusters. 2 horizontal, 2 vertical
- Tether 10 mm, 200 m (up to 400)
- Compass with the auto-heading mode (data on screen)
- Depth sensor (auto-depth mode)
- 2 color video cameras (front and rear)
- Lights (front and rear) / Lights with tilt servo
- 1x Lights (front) with tilt servo
- 4x Lights (front)
- 2x Lights (rear)
- Camera tilt servo ±50°
- LCD TV monitor 15"
- Sector scan sonar (optional)
- Hand reel with a sliding ring connector
- Surface control/power unit
- Protective polypropylene frame with float
- 3 waterproof cases
- Complete set integrated into waterproof cases
- Cable connectors set
- Repair kit
- User's manual
Standard ROV warranty (except tether and propellers) is 1 year.
The production time is 8 – 12 weeks.