A more advanced model of GNOM, GNOM Super can be equipped with the manipulator (grabber), scan sector sonar (Micron Tritech or similar), and USBL positioning system. More powerful thrusters and additional lights are installed on this model. GNOM Super can be modified for operation at depths up to 200 m.
Basic technical specification
Max. operating depth – 150m
Max. tether length – 250 (6,0mm)
2x Video camera – Sony Super HAD 2 CCD 700 TV lines
2x Camera tilt servo
4x Integrated cluster of LEDs (adjustable light)
Lights Luminous flux - 1100 lumens
ROV dimensions (LxWxH) – 350x200x200 mm
ROV weight 5,0kg
Full system (basic set) weight with 50m cable: 25kg
Tether diameter – 6mm
Surface unit power supply 100 - 240VAC or battery
Surface unit power output - 190 VDC
Total power consumption less than 400 Watts of 240VAC or 12 VDC
- Super Gnom submersible (operating depth up to 150m)
- Tether 150 m (up to 250)
- Digital compass with the auto-heading mode (data on screen)
- Depth sensor (auto-depth mode)
- 2 color video cameras (front and rear)
- Camera tilt servo ±50°
- LCD TV monitor 15"
- Hand reel with a sliding ring connector
- Surface control/power unit
- Protective polypropylene frame with float
- Integration complete set into waterproof 2 cases
- Cable connectors set
- Repair kit
- User's manual
ROV warranty (except tether and propellers) is 1 year.
The production time is 2 – 6 weeks.