The most advanced model Super Gnom can be equipped with the manipulator (grabber), scan sector sonar (Micron Tritech or analogue) and USBL positioning system. More powerful thrusters and additional illumination are installed on the Super Gnom. SuperGNOM can be modified for operation at depths up to 200 m.
- Super Gnom submersible (operating depth up to 150m)
- Tether 150 m (upto 250)
- Digital compass with the auto-heading mode (data on screen)
- Depth sensor (auto-depth mode)
- 2 color videocameras (front and rear)
- Camera tilt servo ±50°
- LCD TV monitor 15"
- Hand reel with slip ring connector
- Surface control/power unit
- Protective polypropylene frame with buoyant module
- Sector sonar (option)
- USBL positioning system (option)
- Packed in 2 cases
- Cable connectors set
- Repair kit
- User's manual
ROV warranty (except tether and propellers) is 1 year.
Time of manufacturing is 2 – 6 weeks.