Underwater drop camera system is a high-resolution, color or B/W waterproof camera, with standard or a wide view angle. It can be used for underwater pipeline inspection, search and rescue, sport fishing, treasure hunting or marine biology research. The drop camera can be installed on the diver's helmet.
Basic technical specification
Max. operating depth – 400m
Max. tether lenght – 400 (6,0mm)
Video camera – Sony Super HAD 2 CCD 800 TV lines with lens viewing angle 70°, 90°, or 120°
1x Integrated cluster of LEDs (adjustable light)
Lights Luminous flux - 100 lumens
DCAM dimensions (LxD) – 125x82 mm (DCAM without depth sensor)
DCAM dimensions (LxD) – 165x82 mm (DCAM with depth sensor)
DCAM weight 0,4kg
Full system (basic set) weight with 50m cable length: 3kg
Tether diameter – 6mm
Surface unit power supply 100 - 240VAC or battery
Surface unit power output - 24 VDC
Total power consumption less than 10 Watts of 240VAC or 12 VDC
System basic set (D-45-01)
- 1 сolor camera
- Integrated cluster of LEDs (ajdustable light),
- Surface control/power unit
- Tether 6.0 mm, 50 m long
- User’s manual
System recommended set (DD-45-01)
- 1 color camera in a sturdy casing
- Integrated cluster of LEDs (adjustable light)
- Depth sensor, Compass
- Tether 6,0 mm 50 m long, Hand reel with sliding ring
- Surface control unit
- LCD monitor 15"
- Integration of complete in the waterproof case
- 1 waterproof case for complete DROP Camera set
Dcam warranty (except tether) is 1 year.
The production time is 2 – 6 weeks.