Underwater drop camera system is a high-resolution, color or B/W waterproof camera, with standard or a wide view angle. It can be used for underwater pipeline inspection, search and rescue, sport fishing, treasure hunting or marine biology research. The drop camera can be installed on the diver's helmet.
- Maximum operating depth up to 400 m
- Ultra thin flexible Kevlar umbilical tether 4.5 mm, up to 400 m long
- 1 color (bw) camera with 700 TV Lines, 0.1 lux, with lens viewing angle 70°, 90° or 120°
- Ring cluster ultra-bright LEDs
- Power supply 100 - 240VAC, or battery 12V
- Total power consumption 10 Watts
- Dcam weight 400g
- Full system weight with 50 m cable length:3 kg
- Dcam dimensions not more 125x82(diam.)
System basic set
- 1 сolor camera
- Integrated cluster LEDs (ajust light),
- Surface control/power unit
- Tether 4.5 mm, 50 m long
- User’s manual
Dcam warranty (except tether) is 2 years.
Time of manufacturing is 2 – 6 weeks.